undeadmachinery replied to your photo:I saw ghost shark yesterday. It was amazing. Also,…I have an entire list of over 30 horrible shark are you ready for this?
Disclaimer: Okay I only have 25 at hand and a few have other sea creatures. Here goes:
- Avalanche Sharks
- Ghost Shark
- 2-Headed Shark Attack
- Attack of the Crab Monsters
- Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus
- Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
- Mega Piranha
- Beach Shark
- The Reef
- Sharkman (hilarious, possibly better than Lizardman)
- Raging Sharks
- Peur Bleue
- Gino (anime)
- Dinoshark (sounds cool)
- Killer Sharks
- Super Shark
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack
- Shark in Venice (sounds fancy)
- Jurassic Shark
- Psycho Shark
- Shark Zone
- Snow Shark: Ancient Snow Beast
And the best one:
- Gatorshark vs Zombie Cheerleaders
Although I haven’t seen all of them, they’re probably pretty bad. Have fun!
Yessssss, thank you
this will always be my favourite picture of england
"I struggle between what I know is right in my own mind, and some warped truthfulness as seen through other people’s eyes who have no heart, and can’t see the difference anyway."
Ian Curtis (Control, 2007)
It’s important to be able to spot when certain phrases are silencing tactics. The concept of compromise can be used to make minorities look irrational, as if their demands to be treated respectfully are complicated and difficult to agree to.
Such tactics that evoke the same type of doubt in a minority’s claims :
- Gaslighting. Simple phrases such as “but I’ve never seen that happen,” or “that’s never happened to me” are meant to counter the oppressed’s credibility and make them seem unreliable.
- Demanding sources for lived experiences. Sometimes it isn’t enough to the oppressors that a person testifies to living through horrible injustices. Facts are demanded to support the oppressed’s experiences, which are dismissed as “anecdotal evidence.” Which leads to the next point:
- Framing human rights discussions as debates. No one should be able to debate whether or not someone deserves to live peacefully and happily. When oppressors try to engage in “debates” with the oppressed about their situations, the oppressor gets the upper hand, because suddenly the rules of debate apply, and emotions and anecdotal evidence are off limits. The oppressed are forced to discuss their own lives by the oppressor’s rules.
If you have experienced other silencing tactics when discussing racism, sexism, ableism, etc. please share to let others know what and who to be wary of.
Reasons I love Megan Denise Fox.
Because if I don’t stand up for her, who will? Okay, I can name about 6 people that will, but we’re small voices that can’t do anything. But I’m not gonna stop standing up for her. Even if the media refuses to NOT take Michael’s side.
You don’t have to be a fan of Megan Fox to acknowledge the injustice Megan suffered on the set of Transformers from Michael Bay and his “loyal” crew. When Megan’s comment on Michael Bay came out, everyone sided with Michael Bay, calling Megan a “brat” or “ungrateful” and saying she should have kept her mouth shut. These are grown ass men and they couldn’t shrug off a comment from a 23 year old woman. This Behind the Scene clip is just a glimpse and I cannot even imagine what ended up on the cutting room floor. Detailed bullet point of their relationship throughout the years. (stops after Jonah Hex) [x]
Michael made Megan model wardrobe options (short shorts and belly tops) in front of a room full of men, made her audition by washing his car in a bikini while he filmed it (of which Michael Bay hasn’t denied) And while the disgusting 3 quarters of the planet will side with Michael saying Megan’s a “whore” and “agreed to it anyways” or “asked for it”, do not know her side of the story. Megan’s wanted to act for her entire life stemming from Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe.Day in and day out for both Transformers movies, Megan had this tyrant barking orders at her about bending over the car, arch her back and dictating what she wore and even naming her character after himself. Michael Bay is disgusting. I don’t care what Megan says about him now, it doesn’t excuse how he treated her and dragged her name through the mud. Megan’s been on 12 movies so far and has only had ONE crew complain about her. But to this day, people BELIEVE she’s the bad one to work with. That’s the power of this piece of shit, Michael Bay.
bring awareness to this